• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 026 pro piston kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetPaid

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a new or super clean used OEM or Meteor piston & cylinder kit and base gasket for a stihl 026 Pro with decompression valve. The fly wheel has two fins missing/broken also would buy one also. I don't know if that would effect cooling. Thanks. inbox me. Thanks Thomas

Your welcome.
That or let you know of some good sources to buy them. Repairs are just not my thing so I haven't made those connections. When I get saws that need work I typically sell them needing work rather than doing it myself. Once I get a barn set up I'm guessing that may change a bit :).

Your welcome.
That or let you know of some good sources to buy them. Repairs are just not my thing so I haven't made those connections. When I get saws that need work I typically sell them needing work rather than doing it myself. Once I get a barn set up I'm guessing that may change a bit :).

I may be listing this 026 in the trading post cheap just to move it I don't know if stihls are my thing to work on I like the huskys better working on em

Back