026 we named David a hunkajuka xp killer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he is intellectualy challenged.

There should be some sort of symble so people don't make fun.
I'm all for ANYONE to get off thier duff and take thier hand at spinning some wrenches!!!!!!!!!!!

hey man, not for nothin' but this might be goin' a bit too far now. i say we give him a chance. i don't think he really did anything wrong but brag up a saw that we all feel is less than brag-worthy. JMHO

I agree with you. I took a stab at the OP on a previous post and I apologize for that. I followed the crowd when I shouldnt have. There is nothing accomplished criticizing another person unjustly. I think we have all been on both ends of this kind of mockery. The OP has only been on the site since Oct 2011 and he has alot to learn and yall have alot you can teach him. I read here for over a year and never posted until I met Randy and he encouraged me to join in the fun. Reason I never posted- I didnt feel I had any knowledge to share with you guys. I have learned alot from you all in the last year. And for the majority of the guys here in this thread- I have a high opinion of you. We can do better than how we have treated the OP. We all share a commonality here- the love of chainsaws. I know nothing about building them- thats why Mastermind is porting all my saws, but I still enjoy cutting my firewood, and running my saws- even if it's just revving them up in the garage. I appreciate what all of you contribute to the site. This is a global forum, we have people here from all walks of life, educational back grounds, and geographical regions. We dont have to agree with each other or understand each other, but we owe each other some level of respect as a human being. Again I apologize to the OP. Your saw clearly needs work, glad you posted the video, and these guys will help you get that thing running right. If you cant do it yourself- I know a great builder in TN.

I agree with you. I took a stab at the OP on a previous post and I apologize for that. I followed the crowd when I shouldnt have. There is nothing accomplished criticizing another person unjustly. I think we have all been on both ends of this kind of mockery. The OP has only been on the site since Oct 2011 and he has alot to learn and yall have alot you can teach him. I read here for over a year and never posted until I met Randy and he encouraged me to join in the fun. Reason I never posted- I didnt feel I had any knowledge to share with you guys. I have learned alot from you all in the last year. And for the majority of the guys here in this thread- I have a high opinion of you. We can do better than how we have treated the OP. We all share a commonality here- the love of chainsaws. I know nothing about building them- thats why Mastermind is porting all my saws, but I still enjoy cutting my firewood, and running my saws- even if it's just revving them up in the garage. I appreciate what all of you contribute to the site. This is a global forum, we have people here from all walks of life, educational back grounds, and geographical regions. We dont have to agree with each other or understand each other, but we owe each other some level of respect as a human being. Again I apologize to the OP. Your saw clearly needs work, glad you posted the video, and these guys will help you get that thing running right. If you cant do it yourself- I know a great builder in TN.

hands down post-of-the-year!

AMEN!!! And I second that!!!! Good Post!:msp_thumbup:

Thats funny I think it was chopperfreak that made me come out of the dark and start being an ACTIVE member of this web site!
No different than real life ,the service ,work ,the bar, it helps some times if you know someone or have a pal to drag you out of your shell.

And I have learned a whole lot more once I started asking questions, instead of digging, and searching through the archive's.

i don't know if you noticed but you're a husky guy and you posted at 3:46. i thought it was cool

LOL I guess so!!! Thats great! Does that mean I'm gonna get one in the mail by mistake now?

Yup might me another al nighter.

Thats funny I think it was chopperfreak that made me come out of the dark and start being an ACTIVE member of this web site!
No different than real life ,the service ,work ,the bar, it helps some times if you know someone or have a pal to drag you out of your shell.

cool, does that mean i'll get a 241C-M in the mail? BTW i don't know how i feel with all the blue husky emblems on my message wall. people are gonna start to talk. LOL

Yup might me another al nighter.

and why not? it was for me! LOL

cool, does that mean i'll get a 241C-M in the mail? BTW i don't know how i feel with all the blue husky emblems on my message wall. people are gonna start to talk. LOL

and why not? it was for me! LOL

Did you post @ 241c-m?

??????????????

me too! Had to take a break.:dizzy:

I've been trying to help him, I've tried, in another thread, to explain why it was important to check the squish band on a saw he had problems with the cylinder bolts coming loose on. He reverently told me squish was some made up magic measurement we had made up and had no effect on the saw. Several of us attempted to show the error in this line of thinking, as well as him stating he'd do everything possible, including blowing up a saw, to win a race.
To this it was brought up about his age and mental capacity, and he told me to look at his photobucket to look at the machine work he has done in the past. I could not find his photobucket, but found out he's older than many thought, and doesn't seem to have a mental problem, at least no more than the rest of us do! Nothing anyone can't do with a google search, so no harm no foul there.
I'm all for helping, I'm all for sharing my knowledge and do so rather willingly and often. But when the people I am trying to help turn table on me saying I'm an idiot, as well as others trying to help as well, I tend to take offense to that.
So please excuse me as I will not jump on board with the apology band wagon with this poster!

well then i apologize to you. i didn't intend my post to be an attack on you or any else either but looking back it does sound that way. i was not aware of another thread so i didn't know he kinda spit in your face after you tried to help him out. it really is none of my business i'll try to do a better job of remembering that in the future. it just seemed like in this thread he was getting it with both barrels and i felt maybe he wasn't given an adequet chance, i stand corrected.

squench is the 2012 word squish combined with quench = squench. Still wondering how I machine the squish band out to reduce the combustion chamber mill the base to lower the jug and keep the piston compression ring in the coated part of the cylinder? Intellectually challenged

DH......is that you?????

DH1984 or HILLBILLYREDNECK ?

:D

i vote the offspring of the two (oops did i say that out loud???)

Seems there are some strong GLOBO traits, too. :msp_wink:

well then i apologize to you. i didn't intend my post to be an attack on you or any else either but looking back it does sound that way. i was not aware of another thread so i didn't know he kinda spit in your face after you tried to help him out. it really is none of my business i'll try to do a better job of remembering that in the future. it just seemed like in this thread he was getting it with both barrels and i felt maybe he wasn't given an adequet chance, i stand corrected.

No worries, I wasn't meaning to come off on you either, just explaining my side of the story.

I've been trying to help him, I've tried, in another thread, to explain why it was important to check the squish band on a saw he had problems with the cylinder bolts coming loose on. He reverently told me squish was some made up magic measurement we had made up and had no effect on the saw. Several of us attempted to show the error in this line of thinking, as well as him stating he'd do everything possible, including blowing up a saw, to win a race.
To this it was brought up about his age and mental capacity, and he told me to look at his photobucket to look at the machine work he has done in the past. I could not find his photobucket, but found out he's older than many thought, and doesn't seem to have a mental problem, at least no more than the rest of us do! Nothing anyone can't do with a google search, so no harm no foul there.
I'm all for helping, I'm all for sharing my knowledge and do so rather willingly and often. But when the people I am trying to help turn table on me saying I'm an idiot, as well as others trying to help as well, I tend to take offense to that.
So please excuse me as I will not jump on board with the apology band wagon with this poster!

I appreciate the added info you have brought to light. My apology was for my own comment that I had made regarding "the need to be intoxicated to understand what he was saying" which was uncalled for on my part. It registered to me that I had crossed the line when I showed my wife my comment and she didnt find it funny and I knew I had let her down. She grew up in a alcoholic household. The remander of my comment was not directed at anyone in particular, but rather, was an effort to remind about our commonality (chainsaws) and promote a community spirit on the forum- which is one of the things that is wrong with todays society as opposed to how it was 30 or 40 years ago. None of us can read all threads, so I appreciate you bringing it to our attention that you and several others had tried to help the OP previously and had met with hostility in doing so.

Everything about this is sounding Ghey! I'm really starting to wonder about some members on this site, just sayin!

how do you post

Just have a question. My nut to remove the ar and chain is stuck and the bolt spins. Is the re a asy way to get i?t offand replace it?

If the nut is frozen to the stud and the stud turns it should unthread the stud from the case then replace the stud and nut. If ar is missing the b for the word to be bar . Your ar should have push pins unless your trying to remove the barrel. lol

Latest posts

Back