031 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoB

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm new on here and hoping someone can help me out and point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a couple screws that hold the recoil starter on an old 031 AV. I stopped by a Stihl dealer today but no luck finding anything so far....Any place on line or somebody on here have/sell them. Thanks

Welcome to the site i have a 031 sorry i would have thought a good dealer would have them can't remember what the screws are it's a loaner my friend has it.

Thanks for the part number - I knew the size and even took the 1 screw I still have to multiple hardware stores with no luck......I was starting to get desperate

Thanks for the part number - I knew the size and even took the 1 screw I still have to multiple hardware stores with no luck......I was starting to get desperate
Yeah, I live in the middle of small towns, and metric screws are still foriegn to most of them. Usually have to find them in the little allen head drawers.

Latest posts

Back