038 Magnum II Tags

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl051master

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently bought a Stihl 038 Mag II, and top model tag/badge/plate or whatever you want to call it is faded and nearly rubbed off. Does anyone know where I can get one? The one I need is the one with the Magnum II in red letters. I checked at my dealer, and the only ones showing he could get were the standard 038, and then the magnum sticker above, but it's just not the same. I need big red letters like I need more cowbell, which is a lot.

While on the 038 subject, can anyone tell me where the 3rd port would be located on the elusive triple port muffler cover? Just curious.

I have only seen 1 triple port. The third port is app. in the center of the right side of the muffler. Looking at the muffler from the front. Sorry about the stickers. Mine are intact.............Bob

I had the same issue with a 038 I picked up. I never was able to get the tags like what it came with so I just got the plain ol' 038 tag and a magnum sticker.I even added some custom paint on mine.
s5031464.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I guess I'll keep watching the 'bay for a cover with the tag I want, or I have someone that is dying to play with their new laser etcher so I may just have him play away and etch me a sweet new badge.

I had the same issue with a 038 I picked up. I never was able to get the tags like what it came with so I just got the plain ol' 038 tag and a magnum sticker.I even added some custom paint on mine.
s5031464.jpg

How much faster, % wise, would you say the racing stripes added to your cutting speed? :D

LMAO !!! I have no clue but I remove the base gasket and put new rings in it and it sure has some major torque.

Back