041 Full Wrap Clutch Side Bracket Part Number?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Burning Rom

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know what it is? Or if the brackets are even different from side to side? I have a brand new full wrap that I'd like to mount on my super :)

It would be nice to know for future refrence for me too.

BTW do you think the 041av can pull a 28 inch bar with a full comp chain? I'm gonna be ripping and bucking the local saw mills scraps for fire wood. It will NOT be used to fell a tree. Any tree that I will EVER fell around here gets done with a 20 inch bar. I know the super is rated for a 16 to 28 inch bar. I figure maybe a semi skip for the non super?

The full wrap handle will fit a super model for sure!
I would be a simple fit check if it were to fit the 041AV, I believe it will!
You would only need a screw or 2 more(socket head screw M5X20)

I have run a 28" bar on mine for bucking, but when using it as a LANDING saw for say at a mill, I wouldn't use it for bunch-bundle cutting it on multiples! The saw will be pushing it as is and the pinching and pulling that it will see from such use may be a bit more then the saw set up with a 28" bar will like!
Just my opinion! But if that's all you have just be a bit more careful and have it it!

The full wrap handle will fit a super model for sure!
I would be a simple fit check if it were to fit the 041AV, I believe it will!
You would only need a screw or 2 more(socket head screw M5X20)

I have run a 28" bar on mine for bucking, but when using it as a LANDING saw for say at a mill, I wouldn't use it for bunch-bundle cutting it on multiples! The saw will be pushing it as is and the pinching and pulling that it will see from such use may be a bit more then the saw set up with a 28" bar will like!
Just my opinion! But if that's all you have just be a bit more careful and have it it!

if its like the 051, youll also need a bar side lower handle bar support and support ring...

if its like the 051, youll also need a bar side lower handle bar support and support ring...

Yes, but I have just put a similar threaded screw of sorts in the lower side crancase to accept the handle! Just like in the full wrap 090's

YES, it is a bit of engineering, but it works!, the 090 has a piece of metal that has a 1/8" ofset X 1" space to accept this. The 041 and 051 are Perfect straight full wrap handles. PLEASE, check the fit and don't force the handle! the case is aluminum and can-WILL crack!!! This is from my sometimes back woods repairs! for original factory set up, you will need the extra spacer.(which can be about and thick gauge metal if it doesn't line up!!!

PM me for the IPL! I will email it to you!
TEDDY!

I don't think it needs a support ring, but it needs a bracket...which is what this whole thread is about. It's more than just 2 screws that are needed.

The non-AV full-wrap is different than the AV wrap. The non-AV wrap just mounts to the bottom of the 041 case. The AV wrap on the other hand has two identical ends, each made to accept a rubber annual buffer mount. That is the setup that I'm looking for a diagram for.

Teddy, if that is the IPL you have (the AV IPL) let me know. Right now it sounds like you're talking about the non-AV handle though.

You have IPL's!
Sent a couple extra that I saw on your signature!

You owe me a beer!

Could I please get the IPL's for both. I'm also looking at putting a full wrap on mine also. Thanks

Thanks for the IPLs. Unfortunately, I don't see the full wrap illustrated in either of the 041 manuals. :(

Could I please get the IPL's for both. I'm also looking at putting a full wrap on mine also. Thanks

Ya! not a problem!
I have to scan my 041SUPER manual, it has the full wrap shown in it!
I tried to get a picture but only pieces can be seen! LOL!
If I am lucky I can use a computer at work(fingers are crossed to scan it Monday!)

S041 Full Wrap handle brackets

I believe that the left side uses the same bracket as the standard 041AV half handle #1110-791-5410; but the right is a different type #1110-791-5405, as it has a flat machined into it & is secured to the lower front of the crankcase with one 5mm bolt. Both sides use the threaded stud isolator, and there are two for sale on Flea-Bay by Bryce (CheapChainsawParts)

Latest posts

Back