042av Top Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROGER.ALLEN

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI ROOM'
I NEED A TOP HANDLE FOR MY 042, CAN`T BUY THEM FROM STIHL ANY MORE CAN ANY 1 HELP ME OUT, IF YOU HAVE A OLD JUNK SAW I`LL BUY THE HOLE THING.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS
ROGER

Contact Beechmont equipment. They are on the east side of cincinnati on ohio pike (sr125). They usually have parts for older saws laying around from junk saws. Talk to Chuck or Glenn. If no luck there you could check ebay a couple times week until one shows. Alot of saws get sold on there. Quite often people post parts only saws. I hope this helps.

Re: Hey Roger,

Originally posted by rich hoffman
Just a suggestion, use small case letters next time. Using all capital letters is considered screaming.

This from a man with his signiature in ALL CAPS, with HUGE font and lots of exclamation points!!!

(KEEP CUTTIN' KEEP CLIMBIN' KEEP SAFE, SHIN MAN !!! Later Rich !!! )

No one is perfect. I think Rich was trying to help. A lot of people don't really understand internet etiquette.

Rich,
Ya' know.....you could follow your own advise. Unless of course you want to go out screaming.

Now it's your turn.....Fire away. :D

Originally posted by xander9727
No one is perfect. I think Rich was trying to help. A lot of people don't really understand internet etiquette.

Rich,
Ya' know.....you could follow your own advise. Unless of course you want to go out screaming.

Now it's your turn.....Fire away. :D

Point taken, I've changed my signature to small case

No offense intended, Rich. Oh, how's it feel to be FOURTY years old? :p

Hey Roger,
Sorry to confiscate your thread here. At least we are keeping it up on top of the list! There are a few guys here with big junk piles, maybe one of them will have your handle.

Back