044 / 046 Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1CallLandscape

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for either an 044 or a 046 in decent shape.....preferably running and with a bar and chain, no biggie, !!!!!

if anybody has a saw with a top end blown that was previously running i would be interested.

I am also looking for a 026 chain cover, top hood, "body" mounts
thanks!

-mike

I have an otherwise nice 46 that needs a piston. $175

Check out my other thread "big cube saws in every color" for a picture. I initially thought it was a 66.

its pretty decent...you said that it ran??? then the pistons not too bad huh?? probably still needs replacing ...BIG BORE KIT, LOL. so 175$ how much for shipping? im considering it but i want to see what everybody else comes back with. thanks , and its a real possibility. you can pm me the details

The 046 is sold and heading to a new home monday, where it will get the attention it deserves!

smithie55 said:
Ha there retoocs555,
When we (AS members) buy stuff from you on ebay how do want us to identify ourselves?
Thanks man

After you win an auction send me an email that says, "Hi, an arboristsite.com member! I just won auction number something for some kind of chainsaw."

Then I will send you ebay invoice with the discount reflected.

Back