• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 044 Stuff - Wrap Bar, P/C Sets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Got a couple 044 parts and pieces that I do not need anymore. I can send pics, just PM me an email or number I can text them to. PayPal F&F/Gift or MO.

1. OEM 3/4 wrap with the long screws included. Good, used condition. $45 shipped. SOLD!

2. OEM non-decomp slant fin Mahle piston and cylinder for 12mm 044. Unused. Includes piston, rings, cylinder, and pin. Missing OEM box. Bought off another member for a project I never actually built. $160 shipped. SOLD!

3. OEM non-decomp straight fin Mahle cylinder with Meteor piston, both of which have been ported by Kevin but have not been mounted up. I bought a pair of clean used cylinders, a pair of Meteor pistons, and sent both off to Kevin (XS) for porting work. When they came back, one set got built into a saw I just sold, the other set was put aside for another saw I was going to build in the future. My life direction and priorities have changed, so this stuff needs to go to a good home where it will be enjoyed. The saw I built/sold is impressively strong, so I would expect that this P/C set would produce the same results. $300 shipped. SOLD

4. Unknown make AM P/C set, used but clean. $25 shipped.

Back