• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 045/056 Ignition Stuff, Air Filters, Chainbrake, Top Ends, Flywheels, SEM Bosch and Points

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
Guys,

I think I have a handle on most of this stuff, so I'll roll it out here.....

045/056 Top Ends

L to R
50mm, 52mm, 54mm

045/056 Chainbrake Clutch Cover, brake works well, I may have the rest of the rig up in the shop for the brake handle and everything if you're wanting to convert.

045/056 Air Filters, 3 mesh and 1 flocked

SEM Flywheels, I have 2, SEM Modules, I have 4
3 created spark when tested, one did not. I didn't have them on a running saw, just on a crankcase with a high speed drill.
Some need the ground wires replaced/heat shrinked/spliced.
Some need high tension leads
One has a cracked boot where the HT lead goes in. Easy repair.

Bosch Flywheels, Cup Type

Bosch Flywheel, pawl type

045 Points Rig

Bosch Ignitions, two were tested to make spark, the other 2 need tested yet. For how long they will make spark I don't know.

I also have various 045/056 parts, recoils, half wraps, mufflers, clutches, oilers, crankcases and so on. If you need some parts I likely have what you are looking for.

I have no interest in selling someone bad ignition parts, I know all the ignition on these saws were finicky and failure prone. I have tested the parts as best I can, given the condition of the saws I received.

If you buy and are not happy with the parts I'll work it out no doubt.

buckeyesawguy

buckeyesawguy

Depending on what all other parts you have...I am definitely in need of a few things for an old 056. I'm fairly new at this site...so not sure how the pm works on here yet. Thanks.