• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 045 AV super $350 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayh56757

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've had this saw for a couple months and it runs very good. Overall, I would describe it as well used but solid. I Pulled the muffler and got some pictures and also measured the bore at 54mm. It's in good working condition but the following items should be noted.

The fuel tank looks to have been jb welded and does not leak

The front bar stud shows some jb weld on the back side near the muffler but it holds tight

I Replaced the rear bar stud by tapping it to a larger sized stud. Previously I Had used a temporary stud which I needed to grind part of the case to fit a nut on the back side.

The throttle lock button is missing parts but I have the button itself.

The Piston had a slight scratch that might not show up. There was no sign of scoring and otherwise it looked good.

The Seller I bought it from compression checked it at 155psi. My gauge is not reliable, but I believe it to be right.

Looking to get $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    850.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg