• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 046 and ms660 projects for trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Natey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
046 ran great but blew the plug out and stripped the threads.

660 chain brake pivot pin broke. I tinkered with the other day and it's gonna need the carb cleaned. It will run if you pour fuel into the carb.

Both saws need some plastic work, and I think my wife threw the air filter cover away for the 660 ( shouldn't have put it on the coffee table lol).

Anyways looking to trade both for a clean 272xp, full wrap is a plus. Willing to add enough cash for a nice one. Will also consider other pro saws. Nothing less than 60cc. Will also add cash for nice saws.

Not interested in selling but you can make offer, you pay shipping. Trades I will pay shipping for both saws you pay shipping for yours.

Pics this afternoon.

Thanks

Nate

Pics. Sorry they are kinda mixed up. You can see the pivot pin broke off on the 660. I have all parts for both saws, might be missing a bolt or two, and the 660 obviously missing the filter cover. Both saws have good compression, I didn't have my little dumb ass bit to take the mufflers off but willing too if needed. No comp tester so no numbers. Saws are dirty from sitting in the shop 2+ years.

Additional pics available upon request.KIMG0212.JPG KIMG0213.JPG KIMG0217.JPG KIMG0218.JPG KIMG0219.JPG KIMG0220.JPG KIMG0221.JPG

046 -$150 shipped continental U.S.

660- $250 shipped continental U.S.

I will grab my dumb ass bit while I'm at work today and get some piston pics.

Still prefer to trade plus cash on my end.

660 piston. I also have a video of it running off fuel in the carb I will text to anyone interested.

Attachments

• KIMG0223.JPG
    KIMG0223.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back