• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 046/MS460 ported 3/4 wrap SOLD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
For sale is an 046 tank with MS460 crankcase. Bought this a few months ago from a member here. Did a full live oak removal with just this saw and decided it did not really have a place in my stable. Good running. Piston has some wear but it appears from long use rather than any sort of neglect. It still puts up nearly 200psi compression. No vacuum or pressure leaks. Clutch springs may need replacing as the chain slightly coasts when idling. Small crack at the back of the handle. Comes with Stihl wrap handle and busted up west coast clutch cover just as I bought it. Plugged decomp.

Porting was done by the previous owner and even though he does not do it professionally he knows his stuff.

I put on new OEM fuel and oil caps before I used it. New Cross air filter. That is he only aftermarket part that I know of on it.

Want what I have into it which is a nice deal for anyone here at 400 shipped.

I prefer PayPal. USA shipping only.

lqzHIi0.jpg

gUj2XM4.jpg

usWORTM.jpg

HYi5T1d.jpg

PW9InOn.jpg

xtVOumT.jpg

TbrnXMT.jpg

kBNJrkQ.jpg

Wr68Se7.jpg

PxS00WQ.jpg

Latest posts