056 flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AClarke

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, anybody know if the 056 sem flywheel assembly (1115 400 1208) is still available from Stihl. Also, is the ts350 and 08s flywheel for the sem module same or different than 056. Thanks, Adam

Lakeside, I have the new module, unfortunately I also have the Bosch two piece flywheel. Any idea if the one piece sem fan wheel is still available new? Adam

056 parts saw

I have an old 056 with points that I will probably junk out. Is the part number you need on the flywheel?

That's not the right flywheel for what he wants, BUT.... it's great solution for someone that has a bad Bosch ignition - put it back to points.. Have been known to do that myself on a couple of occasions..

That would have been the easy (cheaper) way out, I jumped the gun and bought the new module without considering the points option. Adam

AClarke said:
That would have been the easy (cheaper) way out, I jumped the gun and bought the new module without considering the points option. Adam

Don't feel bad. I bought a brand-new SEM module for my 056 a couple years back. At the time, the ignition was worth more than the saw I put it into. I've since put a few bucks and some time into it.

Chris B.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back