• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

056 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David emanuelson

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m new to the site and I could use some veteran help. I have the opportunity to buy a 056 for 120 bucks. I’m curious to know if it’s worth and and I did some parts research just Incase I needed some and I can find just about everything for it but a cylinder and a crankshaft.

Thanks guys I will def make sure it has spark. I’m going this weekend to check them out. Are they electronic ignition or do they have points and if they do have points can it be converted over

I have two 056 supers or mags not sure. I love them and do not care if I spend an extra 200 to $400 on them. The ignition is an issue, but most of the parts are easy to come up with. The weight is good the power is good the reliability is good. What is not to like. If the carb get plugged up they are snap to replace or rebuild the carb in the field. If you want to hire all your work done on them and you are not good at motor work then maybe a new model is best for you. Thanks

e769f0afdd511eabd71fc3489ed20239.jpg

It’s the SEM ignition above you have to be careful of.

This one was a great runner until the spark signed off.

I've got an 056 mag. 2 big Ole heavy monster would,t mind finding another 056 magnum fir a buddy

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back