056mag ignition issues

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200422_182853.jpg
So i had this in my parts drawer, im 90% sure it came off an 041, so i wonder if it would fit the 056, maybe have to elongate the mounting holes and advance it alittle more if it would work.

View attachment 821108
So i had this in my parts drawer, im 90% sure it came off an 041, so i wonder if it would fit the 056, maybe have to elongate the mounting holes and advance it alittle more if it would work.

Yep, that’s an 041/045/056 Saegenspezi & will drop right in & work with your Bosch CDI flywheel. Don’t need to advance it, just mount it centered on the slots.

Take the transistor chip loose & clean up its earth ground, as they used way too much loctite & it electrically isolated the chip body on some of those. You’ll also need two longer mounting bolts as the mounting plate is thicker & may even have to belt sand the plate OD as some were too large to correctly fit down into the case recess.

Those pricks blocked me from future ‘net purchases for returning one new module to Germany that wouldnt spark because of that, then I figured it out...had left them negative FB.

D9C8A430-3E6D-4178-BC07-9AAEDC768746.jpeg

Success! I had some free time and wired up that ignition plate i got from who knows where and she barked right to life. I no longer want to drive at a high rate of speed and toss it out my truck window lol.

With that being said , i may still do the foggysail fix, and or keep my eyes out for a sem setup, bc i dont know the quality or longevity of this piece i have on there. But fingers crossed it runs awhile.20200425_182304.jpg

Back