064 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big t double

big t double

Addicted to ArboristSite
The first one comes up as orderable. I can get it for $225. The other would be $185. I don't remember paying near that much for mine. I could be wrong though.
sweet!! must be different distributors...cant get the full assembly any more in my area....the one for 185 I can still get...but mine shows a list of 198. I like the distributor in ohio better...stupid Illinois.

glock37

glock37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Brad i tried calling u a few weeks ago. I found 8 stihl metal tags but someone beat me to them by a day so someone has 8 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big t double

big t double

Addicted to ArboristSite
Great thread ,seems like there used to be a lot more like this on here ,i like the resto ones like this
thanks and I agree...I lurked on a few sites but decided to join here a couple years ago because there seemed to be a lot of threads like this even back 2 years ago...seems all the folks that posted those types of threads moved on, and I can dig it....there seems to be a lot of b.s. around here lately. oh well...its where I come to now so I figured a rebuild thread would be in order....and I wanted to show off glock37's work.

Latest posts