• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 066 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screwylouie010

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just bought a basket case 066 magnum I believe for 50 bucks. It's came with and 064 top cover but I also think the gas tank and filter/ carb mount is for an 064 to. So I think I'm looking for the 066 clear gas tank with the carb mount and air box assembly. I would also like the west coast style clutch cover/ mud flap. Also the bucking spikes. May need an 11224001314 coil. I know there's some other things I need. Figured I'd see what I can get on here before I go buy new parts from stihl. Thanks

I could possibly sell you my tank from my red light 066....its not cracked and doesnt leak, but has a "buckle" on the bottom, so its seems to be "tweaked" a little. Maybe some heat from the heat gun would fix it?

Pretty sure the first gen of 066 shared the same tank and carb housing as the 064. Are you sure you got a 066 not a 064. Either way 50 bucks is a sweet deal.

i was told it was a 064, but when i finally received the saw, the guy said he was mistaken and it was the 066. im just guessing its an 066, by the spot in the head for the decomp valve and the poly flywheel with the 11224001314 coil. and guessing its a mag by the dual port muffler, but anyone could have put that on there. it also came with a near new stihl 25" b&c and supposed to come with a 36"

Latest posts

Back