066 to trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rb_in_va

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have an 066 that I would like to trade for a good firewood saw. I originally got the saw for milling, but have sold my other milling equipment, and this beast is just too much saw for firewood. The saw has a Maxflow filter, and the 20" bar and cahin are included. I would prefer someone local (southeast VA), but will consider shipping.

Pics!

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

I also sent one if the first offer does not work let me know. Good luck to both of you. I have relatives in VA. Thanks, Robert

Justsaws said:
I have relatives in VA.

Where in VA? Is that a threat?:laugh:

I will update the thread later tonight or tomorrow.

I pulled the muffler to take some pics of the cylinder and piston for a member here. Here are the low res ones. I have high res for anyone that wants to see. I want to be very honest about this saw, and let potential buyers know what they are getting. Feel free to ask questions.

Rb, Sent a PM also to at leaste get on the discussion list. Let me know if you need anything beyond the first two guys. Thanks.

hautions11 said:
Rb, Sent a PM also to at leaste get on the discussion list. Let me know if you need anything beyond the first two guys. Thanks.

Didn't get the pm.

Just sent another. Iwould be interested in just buying it outright as well. Let me know, I do not want to cut infront of anyone that responded first. PM a price if you would consider that.

Must have been a goooooooood offer.:laugh:
I did not send pics last night, had to see what was left in the size/age you were looking for.
Hope things work and thanks for the offer. Robert

How old is that 066? Biggest question--- What did you get for it?! You didn't have price on it. If you don't want to say- that's ok! LZ

Latest posts

Back