• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 07/98 Stihl 066 with a ton of extra equipment.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lonewolf7322

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have an 066 chainsaw for sale, with TONS of extras. 4 bars, 3 brand new and 1 used.
The bars are as follows;
1x36"
1x28"
1x20(new)
1x20"(used)
12 brand new chains--Assorted for ALL OF THE BARS.
Files
Sqrench
New carb, air filter, spark plug, ignition module, fuel filter.

Asking 1900.00 for all...

The site has that rule so that newly signed up mermbers cannot come here and immediately post items for sale, a new member must be on here for a while to establish they are not just coming here to sell stuff. An absolutely new member signing on here will be given a rather hard time from the membership due to trust issues.
@pioneerguy600 ?
:popcorn2:

The site has that rule so that newly signed up mermbers cannot come here and immediately post items for sale, a new member must be on here for a while to establish they are not just coming here to sell stuff. An absolutely new member signing on here will be given a rather hard time from the membership due to trust issues.
@pioneerguy600 ?
:popcorn2:
I've been a member for a while now.

I'll have pics up soon. No, that price is saw and ALL accessories as well.
Yes but at that price one could get a ported 660/661 or even a 880/881 **** probably get two if you searched hard enough… but I better shut up you’ll post pics and I’ll be the dummy who buys it haha. Get some pics posted asap!

Let me help you out Bill :rolleyes:.
Every state has that county, every county has that city, and every city has that street. You know the one your momma told you to stay out of....

All joking aside that part of Illinois has been a huge source of good vintage saws. There was a member here that picked up (2) Echo 1200's from up there.

Every state has that county, every county has that city, and every city has that street. You know the one your momma told you to stay out of....

All joking aside that part of Illinois has been a huge source of good vintage saws. There was a member here that picked up (2) Echo 1200's from up there.
Maybe you missed it, your spelling error that is.
Yep, they sure do have that in many states, unfortunately most of il is currently that way because of a few cities that were that way. That's what they are working on here in michigan too :buttkick:.

Maybe you missed it, your spelling error that is.
Yep, they sure do have that in many states, unfortunately most of il is currently that way because of a few cities that were that way. That's what they are working on here in michigan too :buttkick:.
I frequently misspell words.

Dominate The End GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

I feel for the poster. He is too daym close to Cook County......the scrounge of the great state of Illinois
:rolleyes:
Can't edit my other post, but here's what I initially was talking about.
Looks correct to me 👍
What you did there, I see it :laughing:.
You said :rolleyes:,
he said.
Looks correct to me 👍
Because you spelled "words" correctly:lol:.

I wasn't trying to be critical initially by any means, my wife is my spell checker, I'm not the best when t comes to spelling ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back