• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 07/98 Stihl 066 with a ton of extra equipment.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I misspell anything other than a word that the censor will not allow? I will fully admit a mistake and do so daily but to continue to beat around the bush regarding something simple is not something I appreciate.

I am still lost at what is so "ha ha" or is misspelled. If you are trying to refer to "daym" there is a reason I spelled it that way. If not then just spit it out

Scrounge.............. Folks that live off others. They are all over Cook County IL

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scrounge
Nice try.
Every state has that county, every county has that city, and every city has that street. You know the one your momma told you to stay out of....
I was in that absolute scourge today, great place to put in your mirrors.
You all can have the nasty Beetlejuice looking thing, "she's" so nasty, "she"makes our governor look good :baba:.
Hope I got it's pronouns right, don't want to offend anyone.

Pictures :picture:?
Anyone...
ferris buellers day off bueller bueller buller GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back