075 Gasket Part Numbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Does anyone have the PN for the recoil/ fuel tank gasket on the 075/076 (1111) series? In the midst of cleaning the mating surface on the fuel tank/ recoil assembly halves... and will need to find a new gasket for it. May buy a kit, but everything else looks good. Previous owner said it leaked fuel from around the gasket, which I thought was odd... but for good measure I am replacing it (have to any way, gasket split up), and he may have been right in his assessment, but hard to tell. Should have fueled it up first to see, but didnt want the house smelling like mix.

Does anyone have the PN for the recoil/ fuel tank gasket on the 075/076 (1111) series? In the midst of cleaning the mating surface on the fuel tank/ recoil assembly halves... and will need to find a new gasket for it. May buy a kit, but everything else looks good. Previous owner said it leaked fuel from around the gasket, which I thought was odd... but for good measure I am replacing it (have to any way, gasket split up), and he may have been right in his assessment, but hard to tell. Should have fueled it up first to see, but didnt want the house smelling like mix.

1111 353 0700. Now that's the old-school tank for the friction-shoe starter.

The 076 starter/fuel tank is one piece.

Back