075av HELP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climbit

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm needing some help. I've looked high and low for an ipl for 075av. Specifically I'm looking for a source, part number, or size; for the nut that holds the clutch washer. So the drum goes on then the clutch then the clutch washer then finally th nut. I can't find a nut... It appears to be like a m12x1.5 but it only measures 11.74mm dia. I'm certain the thread pitch is 1.5...

Any help, please... Even a ts750 760 uses the same nut (I think) thanks!

Hey guys, I'm needing some help. I've looked high and low for an ipl for 075av. Specifically I'm looking for a source, part number, or size; for the nut that holds the clutch washer. So the drum goes on then the clutch then the clutch washer then finally th nut. I can't find a nut... It appears to be like a m12x1.5 but it only measures 11.74mm dia. I'm certain the thread pitch is 1.5...

Any help, please... Even a ts750 760 uses the same nut (I think) thanks!

12x1.5
9211 260 1470
DD

I think going to be a left handed thread version. So Stihl dealer is probably is going the best to get it; unless, you want to pay a ridiculous price to get one online.

M12LHx1.5-05

Climbit drop me a PM with your email address and I can send you a copy of the 075 IPL

Yes it is a left handed thread and part number is
9211 260 1470 if you don't have it.
It is m12x 1.5 as you state.

Thanks guys, yeah i'll take that ipl, pm on the way. I'll just buy and nut and thread it LH on the lathe. Or get a Stihl...

Back