084 in a little Cottonwood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Paul61 said:
Nice lookin saw Mark :cheers:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......bet an ol' drag racer like you is thinkin "modification", Huh :biggrinbounce2:
It is on my mind. I think I better leave well enough alone for now. It will be on my mill by this weekend and I will see how it does. If it ain't got enough azz then it will get warmed up.
Mark

carvinmark said:
It is on my mind. I think I better leave well enough alone for now. It will be on my mill by this weekend and I will see how it does. If it ain't got enough azz then it will get warmed up.
Mark

LOL! You mean if it aint got as much A$$ as the 2094...........you'll mod it ;)

Paul61 said:
LOL! You mean if it aint got as much A$$ as the 2094...........you'll mod it ;)
LOL!!! It better have more or it will be torn down by next week!!! No, it did well today.I used the 2094 last week to ruff out a bear carving, man that is a heavy saw.
Mark

I'm glad she's running good for you. Remember it only had about 10 minutes of run time on a complete rebuild, so she'll get more power after a few tanks.

Tom

thompson1600 said:
I'm glad she's running good for you. Remember it only had about 10 minutes of run time on a complete rebuild, so she'll get more power after a few tanks.

Tom
Tom,
Should I leave the settings on the carb alone or fatten the high side? She now has about 20 minutes on her. I have been working on mounting it to my mill, should be ready to cut tomorrow.
Mark

I had it set slightly rich, but I never know what happens in shipping, and your area may need slightly different settings. I would check it with a tach to make sure, or richen it up slightly for the time being if you don't have a tach. Especially if it will be on a mill.

lovetheoutdoors said:
Nice saw......i would like to have a 088 or 084 in the near future.:hmm3grin2orange:
I know what ya mean, If I would have to laid out that kind of cash it would hurt, for a long time. I traded into mine:laugh: You may find one too!
Mark

thompson1600 said:
I had it set slightly rich, but I never know what happens in shipping, and your area may need slightly different settings. I would check it with a tach to make sure, or richen it up slightly for the time being if you don't have a tach. Especially if it will be on a mill.
Thanks Tom, It acts a little rich, and that is better than lean. I'll get some board feet under it's belt first.Did you ship the bar?
Mark

Thanks Mark. Hope you enjoy her. She was fun to build and use, ever so briefly. Now I have another one here to rebuild. Have fun milling. I'm hoping to find some nice wood this fall to cut up, but haven't had much time to look this summer.

Back