084 no compression

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00juice

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well,
I got my ebay 084 back from the dealer today, Saw had less than 80 lbs of compression. Dealer says jug and piston need replaced. Luckily, the seller was very good about it, and says he's gonna refund a nice portion of it. So, I figured I may just send it to Washington Hotsaws and have them fix and do a little extra work while they are at it. We'll see how it all turn out.

Washington Hotsaws

I sent the saw to Washington Hotsaws today to have the 084 fixed and it'll get a stage III T modification while they are at it. I can't wait until I get it back to try this beast out. I'll let you all know how this works out.

Sorry to hear about the compression problem with your saw Juice. Im sure it will be awesome when you get it back. I may do the same if mine ever has any problems. Good luck.

I sent the saw to Washington Hotsaws today to have the 084 fixed and it'll get a stage III T modification while they are at it. I can't wait until I get it back to try this beast out. I'll let you all know how this works out.

Man please post a update of the 084 with stage 3 when all said and done and ready to rip.

Wondered if you would say who the ebayer was that sold you the saw ? Did he or she say that the saw was in running condition ?

The seller wasn't a bad guy, he was easy to deal with when I told him of the problem. He said he knew it didn't have the same power it used to, but thought it was ok when he last used it. I gave positive feedback because of how quickly he fixed the problem with me. I'll definately give some more info about the saw when I get it back.

Last edited:
Back