• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 1/2" chain master links

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
So I was going through some of my chain and master link stuff last night and found 2-3 sizes of master links that are bigger than 404.

Don't know if anyone is looking for this kind of stuff but thought I would toss it out there.

These links were in plain baggies so I'm unsure of brand but if there is interest I'll measure them and take pics.

I also have tons of 1/4 pitch master links if anyone has any use for them... These will just sit in my link case forever and never get used.

Left is 3/8, then 404 next up from bottom, then bigger... Not 100% on sizes, but the micrometer kinda shows approximate size.

0d248c1dab1bffa879f13c6865e4ad11.jpg

3rd from left - guessing 7/16= 0.4375
705edd2cb416594d060e6d8b250ba55e.jpg

4th from left - guessing 1/2
442d2db6922258566eb66fef7c66cbf5.jpg

Right side link. - guessing 9/16 = .5625
4c576556512058099badd42b3042c3a9.jpg

I have a bunch... need to get a better count... I kinda want to keep a couple of each just for future use if I run into something I need them for. the 9/16 are the fewest of the bunch. Maybe 10. The 7/16 I have maybe 30ish??

What do you use these on? just curious what saws ya'll are working on...

I have a bunch... need to get a better count... I kinda want to keep a couple of each just for future use if I run into something I need them for. the 9/16 are the fewest of the bunch. Maybe 10. The 7/16 I have maybe 30ish??

What do you use these on? just curious what saws ya'll are working on...

I mostly need 1/2". Got a few Homelite and Mac gear drives that run that pitch. Have a couple saws that run 7/16" (my Mono/Wards WD60 comes to mind). Don't have anything that runs 9/16" pitch at the moment, but something will probably come up. IIRC, I have a 9/16" Mac gear drive sprocket that some kind soul (formerly known as Beaker) up in Oregon sent me a while back...

I mostly need 1/2". Got a few Homelite and Mac gear drives that run that pitch. Have a couple saws that run 7/16" (my Mono/Wards WD60 comes to mind). Don't have anything that runs 9/16" pitch at the moment, but something will probably come up. IIRC, I have a 9/16" Mac gear drive sprocket that some kind soul (formerly known as Beaker) up in Oregon sent me a while back...

What does the Mercury run? 1/2"

I heard that guy asked for a "frontal shot" from someone selling 2100CD parts. I thought it was odd.

What does the Mercury run? 1/2"

I heard that guy asked for a "frontal shot" from someone selling 2100CD parts. I thought it was odd.

My Mercury runs 3/4" pitch chain, as does my Mall 11 and Mac 7-55 (or rather......they will run it again once I work through my backlog of project saws and get to those monsters). Was hoping that Nathan had dug up some presets for 3/4". Got some time before I need to mess with those chains....

Yeah I saw that 'frontal shot' request in the other thread. A mind as big and full of info as JJ's can't help but be a bit 'off''.... :D

Latest posts

Back