• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 1/2" chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Anyone looking for 1/2" chain? Sold a few rolls, but I found a few loops while cleaning under a bench (last cleaned probably in 1987 haha)

I'll get lengths later tonight.

20170301_171343.jpg 20170301_171337.jpg One loop Oreg9n, one mccull8ch? (Square with M in it), 62 drivers.

Other oOregon 52 drivers

On rolls, Stihl and Zip-penn

How much stihl 063 do you have? What are you asking for all of the stihl 063? Thx-Joe

I'll check, it's a fairly short length. I'll make sure it's 0.063 too, found my good dial calipers yesterday in the chip tray of the lathe.

Sorry forgot to check, spent much of yesterday in the ER, have pneumonia again. (For those that don't remember that's how it started last year and turned into a week stay in ICU with a collasped lung, liver and kidney failure and nearly dying)

Sorry about the wait, I thought of it yesterday as I was driving home and was dead on my feet so didn't turn round.

The Stihl chain, NIB is 64 drivers and 0.063". It is new, though does have some surface rust from sitting around. I'm sure would clean up easily.

The 3 used loops are 0.058"

The other box, Zip Penn is 0.058 and around 150-175 drivers or so. (I can count exact, just got pulled away while getting the info and forgot about it (I'm at home now, had the info on a note paper)

Don't have any more tie straps, they went with the full rolls that were sold last year. We got 0.75 a driver for those rolls, which I think was fair, it sold really quick anyhow. Used loops (not much used, look to be never sharpened even) 0.50 a driver.

Sorry forgot to check, spent much of yesterday in the ER, have pneumonia again. (For those that don't remember that's how it started last year and turned into a week stay in ICU with a collasped lung, liver and kidney failure and nearly dying)
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you....the reason I ask, I have had both of my lungs spontaneously collapse a few times....the first time I was about 18-20 years old and both of my lungs collapsed when I was driving to work(just out of the blue I couldn't hardly breath)...well long story short, I drove to a "doc in the box", and his best idea after sitting there an hour was that I go to ER....so I drove myself there too(with both lungs collapsed!!!)....when the doctors at the ER finally found out that both of my lungs were collapsed, yet I had a 99% oxygen count, they were shocked, I will never forget the looks on their faces, utter amazement.....looking back I know they couldn't believe I was alive and siting there talking!!!!!......I don't know if it was luck, miracle, god, still don't....

Anyway, next thing I know they are making cuts on both sides of my rib cage and then literally STABBED a rod into my chest cavity, then put a tube in it......I am no weak man, but that pain can damn near make you pass out....they didn't have time to give me any drugs, so I can feel EVERY BIT of this pain!!!!!...then I was in The hospital a week or two with 3/4" tubes hanging out of both sides of my chest recovering ....now imagine walking to the bathroom to take a piss, any movement caused the tubes to move, which obviously hurt very badly

Over the next 2-3 years I had each lung collapse agian on separate occasions, about a year or so apart.....the doctors said with my build(tall and skinny), that when I was growing threw the years my lungs developed weak spots.....I am 31 now and it hasn't happened in 10 years....I hope to never go threw that agian in my life it's horrible.....

Wow that was a very bad memory I have tried to push out of my head, sorry man I hope you don't have to go threw that agian!!!!!!

Sorry about the wait, I thought of it yesterday as I was driving home and was dead on my feet so didn't turn round.

The Stihl chain, NIB is 64 drivers and 0.063". It is new, though does have some surface rust from sitting around. I'm sure would clean up easily.

The 3 used loops are 0.058"

The other box, Zip Penn is 0.058 and around 150-175 drivers or so. (I can count exact, just got pulled away while getting the info and forgot about it (I'm at home now, had the info on a note paper)

Don't have any more tie straps, they went with the full rolls that were sold last year. We got 0.75 a driver for those rolls, which I think was fair, it sold really quick anyhow. Used loops (not much used, look to be never sharpened even) 0.50 a driver.
Can you send me an E-mail regarding the 1/2" Stihl 063 chain. [email protected]. Thx-Joe

I'm 34. Pretty much exactly how it happened to me as well. Dr said he'd never seen anyone come in in as good of shape for having so bad of shape lungs, that I should have been dead, never mind been working that morning!
They put me to sleep to put the tubes in, but didn't to pull them out and that hurt BAD. I swore loud enough (I didn't even realize it) a team of nurses rushed in thinking something serious was going on!

Last lung test I did, I was at 23% capacity. Some days walking 100ft feels like I tried to run a mile.

I'm short and fat haha. 5ft10in and about 205lbs.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you....the reason I ask, I have had both of my lungs spontaneously collapse a few times....the first time I was about 18-20 years old and both of my lungs collapsed when I was driving to work(just out of the blue I couldn't hardly breath)...well long story short, I drove to a "doc in the box", and his best idea after sitting there an hour was that I go to ER....so I drove myself there too(with both lungs collapsed!!!)....when the doctors at the ER finally found out that both of my lungs were collapsed, yet I had a 99% oxygen count, they were shocked, I will never forget the looks on their faces, utter amazement.....looking back I know they couldn't believe I was alive and siting there talking!!!!!......I don't know if it was luck, miracle, god, still don't....

Anyway, next thing I know they are making cuts on both sides of my rib cage and then literally STABBED a rod into my chest cavity, then put a tube in it......I am no weak man, but that pain can damn near make you pass out....they didn't have time to give me any drugs, so I can feel EVERY BIT of this pain!!!!!...then I was in The hospital a week or two with 3/4" tubes hanging out of both sides of my chest recovering ....now imagine walking to the bathroom to take a piss, any movement caused the tubes to move, which obviously hurt very badly

Over the next 2-3 years I had each lung collapse agian on separate occasions, about a year or so apart.....the doctors said with my build(tall and skinny), that when I was growing threw the years my lungs developed weak spots.....I am 31 now and it hasn't happened in 10 years....I hope to never go threw that agian in my life it's horrible.....

Wow that was a very bad memory I have tried to push out of my head, sorry man I hope you don't have to go threw that agian!!!!!!

I'm 1
I'm 34. Pretty much exactly how it happened to me as well. Dr said he'd never seen anyone come in in as good of shape for having so bad of shape lungs, that I should have been dead, never mind been working that morning!
They put me to sleep to put the tubes in, but didn't to pull them out and that hurt BAD. I swore loud enough (I didn't even realize it) a team of nurses rushed in thinking something serious was going on!

Last lung test I did, I was at 23% capacity. Some days walking 100ft feels like I tried to run a mile.

I'm short and fat haha. 5ft10in and about 205lbs.
6' and 175.....I would have given anything to been put under for that....I have broken bones, and that pain was 10xs as bad....after they did the first side they had to restrain me when they did the other side it was HORRIBLE....I don't know what percent I have left, I ain't 100% but I get around great....

You know I never knew or thought panic attack could be so bad, but I started having them after all that **** happened....I don't have them too often but when they do, it's like having a heart attack, zanax is only thing that helps!!!!

Did both of you lungs collapse.....did it happen morenthan once....

I actually NEVER EVER brin this up, but when you said that I couldn't help but share what hell it was!!!!

My right lung was collapsed and had a plurel effuson, left lung was partially collapsed (if that makes sense?). Kidneys and liver started to fail as well, they never did figure out if it was from all the meds or from the infection.
It was bad enough for a while the chaplain and doc came in and suggested I may want to have family make arrangements to fly in.

I only had 2 tubes and just on my right side. For a few days it was hooked to some sort of pump that sounded like a fish tank bubbler and then it was some sort of water trap deal.

I'd never spent a night in the hospital before. The food was actually pretty good, though it's not like I could enjoy it much, I lost almost 30lbs between the week in ICU and month on bed rest at home. While I thought that was good, it was alot of muscle. When I finally got back to work, I could barely even use a saw I was so weak! I had to get help for lifting or pushing much of anything (like arranging logs on the processor deck), it felt like a 2x4 getting jammed in between the ribs on my right side if I forced much.

I never spent time in a hospital prior to all this either.....Yep I remember that machine, sickening.....I know this will sound strange, but you know my chest was so tight, it took a long time before I could even yawn agian, was too painful.....

I remember the preacher came from my grandparents church came in, I don't know if they called him or what.....but he was basically goin to save me on the spot, now don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to be rude(and was on all kinds of medications), but when I realized what he was doing I said" hey I am sorry, but I have to stop you right there, I am going to walk out of here in a week or so, we can talk after this, but I cant do this right now".....looking back, I know that is rude, but at that time in my life, I worked hard and played even harder.....it drove me absolutely nuts just laying in one spot for a week or more.....

I try not to think about it at all, but I do have 4-6 scars on each side of my chest, that look like I was shot with a 12GA deer slug.....I know when I have my shirt off people think damn what's up with that guy....every once in a while someone would ask me what happened to to, I would always say, "a cat scratched me!!", LOl....

Since this happened to me more than once, I did live "scared" for a year or two, worried that it would happen agian....however one day I basically told myself, quit being a *****, live EVERY SINGLE DAY like it will be your last....now 10 years gone by, I have a great woman, 18-month old little girl, house, and I DO NOT take one second for granted....

As wierd as this may sound, i think the whole situation made me ALOT stronger person....gave me a whole new outlook on life I will tell you that right now....you maybe happy, working, everything going great, then the very next second you could fall dead of a heart attack, or find out you have terminal cancer...

I sure hope you are getting stronger and back to your regular self....I know it was mental blow to me, being so young, I thought at the time I would never make it to 30 years old....aside from a rare panic attack here and there, I am in good shape....

I am no preacher but to whoever has read this, go home kiss your wife, tell her you love her, do the same to your kids, people I am here to tell you it can all change in a SECOND!!!!!

Didn't mean to clog your thread, sorry!!!!!

Back