• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold $100 Vintage HUGE Oregon Roller Nose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send troller a pm i also notified a buddy of his he was lookin for one a while back

36 in on 041 wow. You have a 044 or 064 or 036 to see if it fitsis it 404

Cool my buddy has a 041 i thought it was small saw for 36xin. What gauge bar is it and pitch

Hey Joe, watch this vid and check your tip, on these bars the tip is the most important part and a bit pricey to replace, if your tip is still solid with no jiggle and no crunchiness found while rolling it around by hand that will help the selling price.
These bars are very fast for bucking cuts and are not made to be used with the tip in the wood.
Dave

also if you post the overall length from tip to tip that may help as well

Hey Joe, watch this vid and check your tip, on these bars the tip is the most important part and a bit pricey to replace, if your tip is still solid with no jiggle and no crunchiness found while rolling it around by hand that will help the selling price.
These bars are very fast for bucking cuts and are not made to be used with the tip in the wood.
Dave

also if you post the overall length from tip to tip that may help as well
Where’s the video? I will measure overall length in a little while and check roller tip.

Latest posts

Back