• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn 110

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not aware of what models interchange with the 110. I think I have 1 or 2 S.D. parts saws less then 120 , will check if i know what models to look for.
Before covid I used to run into a S . D . now and then at auctions. Might see 1 at farm swaps during summer occasionally also.

I am not aware of what models interchange with the 110. I think I have 1 or 2 S.D. parts saws less then 120 , will check if i know what models to look for.
Before covid I used to run into a S . D . now and then at auctions. Might see 1 at farm swaps during summer occasionally also.
I understand interchange w 111, 112, and a few others. I’ll check w Pioneer Guy … he seems to know much about SD.

From others but I found this:
“The models that will interchange are Sachs Dolmar 109,110i,111,111i,111n,115,115i, Dolmar: PS540,DCS430,DCS520”
Need complete chsinbrake assy for my 1985 SD 110. Was my first saw. Thanks!

From others but I found this:
“The models that will interchange are Sachs Dolmar 109,110i,111,111i,111n,115,115i, Dolmar: PS540,DCS430,DCS520”
Need complete chsinbrake assy for my 1985 SD 110. Was my first saw. Thanks!
The brake parts are different between early & later models... Early model parts are hard to come by. You can convert older to newer but you really need a donor saw with all the bits

Latest posts

Back