12-23 sunrise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Caught this sunrise as I was leaving for work on Tuesday.

attachment.php

wow yes very nice colors for a sunrise.

I've got some pictures of a sunrise and a sunset that are pretty nice looking. have to get them uploaded and post them some time

Buzz, Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. Did you have a storm on the way?

The old saying "red skies in the morning, sailor take warning..."

Sylvia

P.S. Merry Christmas!

Buzz, Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. Did you have a storm on the way?

The old saying "red skies in the morning, sailor take warning..."

Sylvia

P.S. Merry Christmas!

Glad you liked it. Yes, lot's of rain later in the day and on Christmas Eve. We're at that time of year when the sun is low in the sky anyway and it gets under the clouds better. I've shot some of my best sunrises within a few days of the winter solstice.

no they are at different times, but the summer is when i am sometimes still awake untill the early in the morning with friends and camping out on fishing trips since i dont have school. I hunt in Spring and fall and the sunrises can be like that too, but those are the only times im usually up that early. sometimes for ice fishing but most of the winter round here seems to be gloomy and overcast.

no they are at different times, but the summer is when i am sometimes still awake untill the early in the morning with friends and camping out on fishing trips since i dont have school. I hunt in Spring and fall and the sunrises can be like that too, but those are the only times im usually up that early. sometimes for ice fishing but most of the winter round here seems to be gloomy and overcast.
Good deal, It's sure been a weird and gloomy winter here so far. Now were under a tornado watch and probably fixing to get nasty here in about an hour. Beggining of the week it was in single digits and teens, Crazy.:dizzy:

yeah round here we get a night thats -10 then the next day we get snow, the day after its 60* sun is shining and beautiful, almost summer like, then the next day its back to cold and snowy. im really depressed just when ski season is starting the snow is leaving.

Buzz,thank you for the picture,its beautiful. I now have a new screensaver thanks to you.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back