• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 12mm Stihl 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty work Steven. Much better than the one I sent in a brown paper grocery bag with Scotch tape on it!
Your shipping label even looks professional.

Thank you
That's how I "roll" Andy. Several I have sold to have commented about my packaging skills. It's just as important to me as exchanging money. I expect the same when I buy a saw. And I want the buyer to buy with confidence from me and have a "worry free" experience on the transaction. From the initial contact, thru the payment process, and onto the shipping process.... I want it to go without issue. My feeling, "It takes a lifetime to build a good name.... and a second to destroy it."

That's how I "roll" Andy. Several I have sold to have commented about my packaging skills. It's just as important to me as exchanging money. I expect the same when I buy a saw. And I want the buyer to buy with confidence from me and have a "worry free" experience on the transaction. From the initial contact, thru the payment process, and onto the shipping process.... I want it to go without issue. My feeling, "It takes a lifetime to build a good name.... and a second to destroy it."
Amen brother!

Pretty work Steven. Much better than the one I sent in a brown paper grocery bag with Scotch tape on it!
Your shipping label even looks professional.

Thank you
Shipped priority this morning. You will have it Tues. I'm headed out the door to set my wife's shin-dig up. I'll send a tracking # tonight when I get home.:rock:

Andy, sent pics of packing process. Hope you like tape bc there is a whole roll of it wrapped around that package. Maybe should open it outside and not on the dinner table- theres a whole lot of packing nuts in there as well....... (spare the Mrs)

Steven,
The 044 arrived today and since you said you were selling some other saws to finance your deck I thought I would mention what a great experience it was purchasing this fantastic saw from you.
I can't tell you how nice it was to have something arrive in great condition. I guess the double boxes, Styrofoam, peanuts, cardboard and packing tape kept it safe and sound. The cardboard taped around the felling spikes was a nice touch. They always seem to gnaw their way through the packing. Oh and I know your intent was to contain any small leaks but the saw smelled great too since you sealed it up it a perfumed trash bag !
I appreciate the communication as well. It's very important to me to know that you have your money and when you shipped. And to have something arrive how and when promised.
The saw is everything you said it would be and then some. Responsive and strong. I can't wait to run it some more.
I would not hesitate to do business with you anytime.

Thanks again,
Andy

Thank you for the kind words Andy. I put alot of time into packaging a saw. To me it is every bit as important as the "money part" of the transaction and it is a reflection of how I felt about the saw. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and if you need anything... Im a keyboard away.:rock: Enjoy!;)

I guess ur not gonna send that filter back. :laugh:

And JJ, that's was a different 044. The saw I got from you I made a hybrid out of and ran it for a couple years. Randy ended up with it and who knows where it's at now. :dunno:

The 044 in this ad came from a good friend of mine in N.C. It's 100% bone stock, other than the muff and ignition advance. OEM jug and slug.

Jer, sent you a pm. I didnt know I was supposed to choose one or the other. I will buy you a new stock filter today. PM me your address.

Yo Jer. I went to Cox Power this morning on my way out of Knoxville and bought you a shiney new filter. Send me your address. All I know is it's in Ky. Does everybody there share mailboxes?:buttkick:

Yo Jer. I went to Cox Power this morning on my way out of Knoxville and bought you a shiney new filter. Send me your address. All I know is it's in Ky. Does everybody there share mailboxes?:buttkick:

U know u didn't have to do that. Surely you have another stihl it will fit, no?

And yes. All u have to do to send a parcel to ky, is postmark it "Kaintuckey" and they get here. :laugh;

U know u didn't have to do that. Surely you have another stihl it will fit, no?

And yes. All u have to do to send a parcel to ky, is postmark it "Kaintuckey" and they get here. :laugh;

Uh, yes I did brew! All I got is my word and my name. If I say im gonna do something..... Im gonna do it. Pls send me your address or I'll get it from Randy.

Latest posts

Back