• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 14 standard stihl 084 air filters OEM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Some might ask how a guy ends up with 14 084 filters. Well, when a guy mills with the 084 he's gotta get serious when he's not running an HD filter. Easier to swap a clean one on every couple tanks then clean one over and over. 8 are nylon in good shape, 4 are flocked in good shape, and 2 are wire mesh. One is in good shape and the other has a peeled spot that could be glued. Anyways, I don't know what they are worth but I don't really care. We swapped to HD on our 084 so no need anymore. Shoot me a shipped offer for them all or I like to trade as well. Just figured I'd list them up to see what happens. Always looking for RWJ4 carbs from 372XT. Other then that, try me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456698503.829835.jpg

Want to sell two of them I am in need of a good one mine has holes in it!

my thing is it has to be worth my time to box them up and bring them to the post office. alot of guys want them for $10 shipped but forget the fact that it cost me $15 to drive to town and then $10 to ship lol. this is why i'd prefer to sell them together. probably a hard sell as not everyone wants a bunch of 084 filters but hopefully there is someone that mills that will want to trade for them.

you can PM an offer if you want as i don't know but i mostly just want to trade. all i really need is an RWJ4 carb but i can be tempted with other items.

Latest posts

Back