15,000 posts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bitz, you are now "The Bob"
Nope can't take that title. I've never laid steel to an OG Redwood and never will. To quote Mr. David Allen Coe- "You don't have to call me Waylon Jennings. And you don't have to call me Charlie pride. And you don't have to call me Merle Haggard, anymore, even though yer on my fightin side! And I'll hang around as long as you will let me. And I never minded standin in the rain. You don't have to call me darlin, darlin. And you never even called me by my name."

Nope can't take that title. I've never laid steel to an OG Redwood and never will. To quote Mr. David Allen Coe- "You don't have to call me Waylon Jennings. And you don't have to call me Charlie pride. And you don't have to call me Merle Haggard, anymore, even though yer on my fightin side! And I'll hang around as long as you will let me. And I never minded standin in the rain. You don't have to call me darlin, darlin. And you never even called me by my name."
Sure thing Bob

David Allen Coe....LMAO! I swear that in the two States I have lived in...I managed to live in cities where David Allen Coe lived and ripped people off! LOL! In Louisville, he had horse farm reality and ripped a bunch of people off. I used to go to his shows all the time...."The singing biker". Then when I moved to Arkansas it seemed if he had set up shop in Mtn. Home and bought a bar and large real estate...ripping off several business partners in that deal! He is still pretty cool though! I got to go back and hang out with those guys after a show....I just thought I was wild at the time! Geez...that dude was old then...! LOL!

Yeah well, been said already but the thread title says 15000 posts and ole sharp Bob only has 14000. Go figure, maybe that Alzheimers was part of his not reading posts and just hitting the ban button/infraction button? Get well soon Bobby, and put the saw down for your own safety. :)

Yeah well, been said already but the thread title says 15000 posts and ole sharp Bob only has 14000. Go figure, maybe that Alzheimers was part of his not reading posts and just hitting the ban button/infraction button? Get well soon Bobby, and put the saw down for your own safety. :)
now your just being a pr#ck. you seem to me a little ankle biter that just dos not know when to clam up.

I saw Bob go overboard several times towards the end of his tenure, but overall he appeared to be a very good judge of character

now your just being a pr#ck. you seem to me a little ankle biter that just dos not know when to clam up.

Really???? some harmless ball bustin and you gotta fling ****? you got a comprehension problem I see. Carry on....

Back