'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey buddy that is some light colored wood thanks' for the pic's I have never saw madrone.:)
Heavy too... the avarage round was prob 45-55# and thats only say 16"-18" dia average...

When did you get a 620?! That's sweet. Still working on the cheese for that 600P please don't think I've forgot :) It looks wild but the scrench stay out of the way pretty well. Have a total of 13 of those holders headed this way and 8 are spoken for so if anyone wants one ill get them out.[/QUOT
When did you get a 620?! That's sweet. Still working on the cheese for that 600P please don't think I've forgot :) It looks wild but the scrench stay out of the way pretty well. Have a total of 13 of those holders headed this way and 8 are spoken for so if anyone wants one ill get them out.

I picked up a nice 620p for a couple hundred with a toasted top end. Replaced the piston and cleaned up the cylinder. The 600p is patiently waiting on a plane ticket to your house;)

Looks slow and heavy.:rolleyes::laugh:

That ***** is doin' some rippin'.:D updated video at about 15 tanks? :D
Yes I like to keep you all in the loop. I did another little video of cutting up maybe a 18' stick of madrone to show how she handles.... boy it sure felt like the broshure said... slow, heavy and underpowered :)

Edit: Just see that my Contour Roam is STILL trying to upload the video AAAHHHHHHH.

Latest posts

Back