'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whichever, guess the madrone is harder than the cedar? Thanks!
Ok I think I cut all the madrone :) But ill bog her down in some good size logs and get a video here soon. I think Sawmikaze was giving me a hard time about it cause in another thread some AS warriors chambered a round in their keyboards and got their coconut wrapped around the axle... to put it nicely.

Pole saws are really handy!

I have wanted one for a long time. I found this one on eBay, a dealer in Wisconsin had 26 for sale for $349.95 shipped NIB. It is NOS, but I was able to register the warranty with Echo. I have a large Live Oak next to my house, and from time to time I have to climb up on the roof with my 025. I think this will make trimming easier and safer. I am going to try it out on a neighbor's trees tomorrow. He has some dead limbs on an oak and a Crepe Myrtle that needs to come down.

Locust is probably the #1 firewood around these parts.makes great fence posts too.there are posts around here that have been in the ground for close to 100 years.

want her to let up take some off the rakers it has the torque though the chain might chatter or it could result in uneven chain stretch.

Back