'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some feed back friends. What should I do keep the 590 and have it ported or sell it and buy a 620pw and have it ported ? By the time I port the 590 convert to a rim sprocket, bigger carb, wrap handle and unlimited coil I'll be well over the price of a ported 620pw. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be a one saw man for a while unless I get a project. To me a wrap handled saw with a 20" and 24" bar would fit the bill for a one saw plan. Also I plan on moving to the PNW ASAP so two saws might be a pain in the ass to move with. :dumb2:

I need some feed back friends. What should I do keep the 590 and have it ported or sell it and buy a 620pw and have it ported ? By the time I port the 590 convert to a rim sprocket, bigger carb, wrap handle and unlimited coil I'll be well over the price of a ported 620pw. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be a one saw man for a while unless I get a project. To me a wrap handled saw with a 20" and 24" bar would fit the bill for a one saw plan. Also I plan on moving to the PNW ASAP so two saws might be a pain in the ass to move with. :dumb2:

After seeing what the guts of a 620PW are, I wouldn't port it, just muffler mod and that's it... Mike makes a strong saw even better. Part with the 590 and get a 620, you will be happy happy happy

Where you moving too?

Alaska, my girlfriend lived up there from 2000-2001 and had to come back to New Mexico for knee surgery and has always wanted to move back. I want to get out of the heat and have always wanted to move there some of the best hunting and fishing in the world. Also we just had a son together and I don't want to raise him here and go to these schools. I went to them and they where horrible when I was in them.

Back