'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Shane was this really called for man? I use to like to read what you said now seems now never any good info just a bunch of chatter about folks.

i'm being a prick man :( i don't know what got over me. just had to razz reed as it seems he does play favorites. it's cool though, i'd rather see you get some mention and support then the certain few hoarding all the thunder. you guys can forgive right? when did i make that post? i might have not been able to be responsible for my actions at that time :p

BGE541

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
i'm being a prick man :( i don't know what got over me. just had to razz reed as it seems he does play favorites. it's cool though, i'd rather see you get some mention and support then the certain few hoarding all the thunder. you guys can forgive right? when did i make that post? i might have not been able to be responsible for my actions at that time :p

I can and do forgive you. I do have favorites but those favorites are based on work and personal traits, not fanfare and internet opinion. And guess what... couldnt be happier. :sweet:

BGE541

BGE541

Addicted to ArboristSite
Review of pre porting #s:

620#s Ext 156* xfers 121* int 160* looks like widening will be about it. Note must larger swept back rear transfer.
6203.jpg 6204.jpg
600#s Ext152* xfersare 120* int is 160* squish is at .025

Not sure why it wont upload the stock 600 pictures...

Deleted member 83629
D

Deleted member 83629

im been noticing ring wristpin clips and piston kits are popping up on ebay for the cs 600 i wonder when the aftermarket meteor jugs will start showing up
it would be nice to use a big bore kit for a 620 on a 590.

Latest posts