'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this echo craze is like 08f150 earthquake thread any of you people remember that?

its a crying shame the 620 can wax a 800p in the wood , seen that at a echo dealer he was test cutting with them both had 24'' bars on in the same wood.
but im sure with a longer bar the 8oop would be better in wood than a 620

Hard to say the 620 rattler did beat a muffler modded 576AT through the large oak chunk... transfer timing makes a big difference and the 620 is almost as good as they come from the box.

what about a cs 550 anything good with those other than it feels heavier than a 590

I had a 550P and would never buy one again... thing was a nightmare. Weak spark, carb was fubard from the get go cause it sat in the box for 4 years never fired coil screwed... but that's just my experience.

Well I know this is an Echo thread but I guess I can post this pic of what came UPS today because it shows my Echo box in the background. I'm hoping, since these White Ox gloves are Union made, maybe Ironworker will forgive some of my past comments (but I doubt it). Hey Reed, I think these are more of a PNW thing. Many guys wearing them in your neck of the woods? Not many things we can wear these days that are still made in the USA.

Attachments

• White Ox Gloves.JPG
    White Ox Gloves.JPG
    855.9 KB · Views: 27
555 1st:16 sec 2nd:16sec 3rd:17sec 620 (watch my hand in the 3rd video, releasing to show no extra pressure is being applied) 1st:10sec 2nd:10sec 3rd:10sec 4th:13 sec

Times from cuts...

Well I know this is an Echo thread but I guess I can post this pic of what came UPS today because it shows my Echo box in the background. I'm hoping, since these White Ox gloves are Union made, maybe Ironworker will forgive some of my past comments (but I doubt it). Hey Reed, I think these are more of a PNW thing. Many guys wearing them in your neck of the woods? Not many things we can wear these days that are still made in the USA.

I honestly haven't seen to many of those but I really like the heavy duty mechanix gloves. Whats new with your Echos?

Latest posts

Back