'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has almost become a forum of its own. But for people who like chainsaws and see usefulness and good points to many different saws and brands.
Now I just need to borrow a 620 to do a full side by side full on knock out drag off battle against my Dolmar 6100. Lol

This thread has almost become a forum of its own. But for people who like chainsaws and see usefulness and good points to many different saws and brands.
Now I just need to borrow a 620 to do a full side by side full on knock out drag off battle against my Dolmar 6100. Lol

Make a drive up and grab this 620 :)

I think its a good thread... OH and still looking to part with these CS400s if anyone need projects!

Yeah that's my second job lol what's going on?

I have a 620P for sale with dual port muffler and deleted base gasket runs great if anyone's looking. Will sell with 27" bar.

Any pics? I know they are probably plastered all over 80 odd pages, but we love us some pics 'round here!:yes:

Still don't have internet here and mynphones not working for photos... I'll try and get some up soon :)

Latest posts

Back