1984 Ford F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ale

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Traded a ’98 Honda CR-V with a bad trans & 225K miles and a 346xp for this.
011.jpg

1984 Ford F150 4x4 302 / C6
Lived its life on a farm and is in great shape with low miles, just faded from the sun. Been looking for a new wood wagon for a while. Would love a new one but would hate the payments.
013.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

Truck looks very nice and should give you good service.
I like the 80-86 body style and drive a 1981 302 long bed 60 miles a day ( c4 with over drive ). It has hauled a lot of wood.
The inside of yours looks good also.

Great find !! Lucky you ! I agree w/you on avoiding the payments, especially on a work truck. i bought one new GMC back in '94 and after a couple years of wood cuttin' I thought, never again. I understand the 302 is a great engine and as mentioned earlier,,,it oughtta be easy to work on. Hope it gives you many years of service.

Thats a very nice truck - one of my favourite ford models! I'll swap you a 7900 for it :D haha

...As others have mentioned, You got yourself a sweet set of wheels there, should you ever need parts for that 302, there is plenty around! I miss my 96 Ford with the 302, not a ton or torque like the 300, but it got fairly decent lieage and ya couldnt kill it.....Had to "upgrade" to a ext cab once the family started...then upgraded again to a crewcab....hell the bed of the truck just keeps getting smaller on me!! Thank god for trailers!

Nice Ford

That is a nice truck.

Up here in the winter/salt belt, they are just about all gone. Too bad because they were tough.

I bought a E-350 Van from down south and it too, had faded paint, baked off I guess; but I drove that Ford for about 8 years and did nothing to it. I was still running strong when I sold it.

The new ones are not made that way .

Nice truck, Mang. I looked long and hard for a 1984, coz I grew up with an '84 Ford my parents owned and sorta was sentimental. I ended up with a 1988 Ford Bronco instead with a 5 speed 4:10's, slight lift, 31's(was wearing 33's in a previous life I am told), 4X4 Trac Lok rear diff, 302. I did OK I hope.

large.jpg

Last edited:
love the old fords. looks like you got a good one. growing up we had an 81 f150 4x4, 351, C6 posi front and rear wih a plow it was beastly but it sucked some fuel down

Nice truck, i'm looking for a 1991 Ford f-250 4x4 7.3 liter IDI diesel. Those were the best motors in any Ford truck IMHO.
Ford, International Harvester, Husqvarna and Jonsered. :rock::rock::laugh:

Back