• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 1999 Kawasaki Lakota 300 near perfect shape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffHK454

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I've got a 99% perfect 1999 Kawasaki Lakota 300 I bought at an estate auction , I'm offering it up for sale. I picked it up because it had been sitting for 15 years and had never been ridden ..yes never! The family that owned it actually had two that where bought and locked together in a heated basement.

My origional idea was to get a mild sport utility for the wife and youngest son to ride but it turns out this thing is peppier than ether my 10 yr old or wife could handle so it needs to go.
image.jpg
I brought it and changed the fluids, battery,filters and it started right up! It could use the carb tuned or maybe cleaned out better because the choke doesn't seem to be functioning. We've put maybe 1 hr ridding time on it around the house..never in mud , rain , flipped or even revved up past half throttle.

It's a auto clutch , manual shift with reverse. It's got enough racks to be useful but not too big ..it's got electric start with a rope pull backup.

$1,500 firm in Cincinnati

If had the cash right now, it would be mine. Nice quad and great deal. I have a golf cart I bought for my wife n kids to tool around with. Maybe that's more they're pace? I would trade with extra cash if interested.

If had the cash right now, it would be mine. Nice quad and great deal. I have a golf cart I bought for my wife n kids to tool around with. Maybe that's more they're pace? I would trade with extra cash if interested.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not really looking for a cart. My sons and I sport ride ATVs and he's not strong enough to handle the weight of this Kawasaki on the trails. I'm looking to add a smaller lighter youth size quad.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not really looking for a cart. My sons and I sport ride ATVs and he's not strong enough to handle the weight of this Kawasaki on the trails. I'm looking to add a smaller lighter youth size quad.
Just thought I would throw that out there.

What about an older Suzuki LT80? About the perfect size for a 10 year old. I've got one coming this summer for my 9 and 11 year old. They had fairly good suspension and a little 2 stroke that scoots right along.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

What about an older Suzuki LT80? About the perfect size for a 10 year old. I've got one coming this summer for my 9 and 11 year old. They had fairly good suspension and a little 2 stroke that scoots right along.
It's funny but we seem to have the same ideas on this...when I got the Lakota for him he was moving up from a Eton Viper 90..it was just too small size wise. I'm looking for a honda 200 or polaris 200..

Wife says Ive got to sell stuff before I get more stuff..and that goes for my sons toys also.

I'd also take full/partial trades ..I like guns, Stihl saws ... and all kinds of off road stuff . image.jpg

Man I want that thing. It would be perfect for us. Hmmmm..... Guns check.... Stihl saws no..... Off road stuff, not really.

Man I want that thing. It would be perfect for us. Hmmmm..... Guns check.... Stihl saws no..... Off road stuff, not really.

Funny thing is I have to fight to keep my older son off it..he has a bigger sport quad but wants to ride this thing so bad. If him or I get on it the pristine condition will be out the window! You can see most of wear on this thing in this pic...marks from dragging a logging chain through the frame a handful of times over the years.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back