1999 Mack dump truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danh8866

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For sale I have a 1999 mack dump truck with 67,000 miles. This is a great running truck that is under cdl and in Great condition! 20 ft dumo bed that is in super shape! The floor and sides are like new with no rust! Call an at 770-670-8374

I find it very hard to believe that no "CDL" is needed???? is that an airbrake unit? looks like a rockwell shifter? non synchronized??

good looking truck, Macks are a certain drivers truck.....road speed & matching R`s was always different in a mack!! My uncle had a 20 deep Mack which I tried to drive......2 shifters, steering with your elbows & a clutch from hell.........whew whatta truck!!

LXT............

I find it very hard to believe that no "CDL" is needed???? is that an airbrake unit? looks like a rockwell shifter? non synchronized??

good looking truck, Macks are a certain drivers truck.....road speed & matching R`s was always different in a mack!! My uncle had a 20 deep Mack which I tried to drive......2 shifters, steering with your elbows & a clutch from hell.........whew whatta truck!!

LXT............

Heck I learned to drive at 14 driving a 63 autocar with a quad box (4 sicks) plowing industrial parks.

I agree. I can't see how you could load that bed with chips or wood and be under 26K. Looks like a great truck. Would be better if the GVW was around 33K.

Mike

Back