2 Dead Cottonwoods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work, Nails. Your videos are not only informative, they're entertaining. The wood flying at the camera is a nice touch. Looking forward to your next episode. What happens with the wood?

Nice work, Nails. Your videos are not only informative, they're entertaining. The wood flying at the camera is a nice touch. Looking forward to your next episode. What happens with the wood?

Thanks Tom. The beauty of that job was the wood stays. We cut them into pieces he could manage with his loader tractor, which was still pretty big.

Nice stuff nails. Gotta love those big DZ's! And am I seein' #### or was that your old man in a hardhat? Great job. How you like that stable braid? does it run through the porty ok?

Nice stuff nails. Gotta love those big DZ's! And am I seein' #### or was that your old man in a hardhat? Great job. How you like that stable braid? does it run through the porty ok?

No, no, Blakes, that's a real hard hat and everthing, lol. No porty on this job but we haven't had any issues with the rope thus far.

nice nails....don't you just hate when they hit the ground and explode into a million pieces that have to be picked up...

Nails, why didn't you just pull the that tree over to begin with? It looked like there was plenty of room to skip the climb. :popcorn:

nice

Once again nice video nails. The helmet cam rules. You can tell the awareness the climber has (you?) when the camera looks up at a limb he's cutting and when the camera pans down to the ground to make sure the drop zone is clear.

Once again nice video nails. The helmet cam rules. You can tell the awareness the climber has (you?) when the camera looks up at a limb he's cutting and when the camera pans down to the ground to make sure the drop zone is clear.

Thanks IP. The climber was me. My head is always on a swivel, good for treework, bad for helmet cams:dizzy:.

Hey Nails nice job, What climbing line were you on looked like XTC spearmint, with a beeline hitch, I thought it was a Posion Ivy line at first but saw it was not the same colors..

Hey Nails nice job, What climbing line were you on looked like XTC spearmint, with a beeline hitch, I thought it was a Posion Ivy line at first but saw it was not the same colors..

Thank you JTT. The line is Tachyon and I am very satisfied with it. I have a 60', 90', and 150', next will be a 120'.

Latest posts

Back