2 freebies today. Poulan 25DA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainLightning

Vintage Saw Stalker
Reaction score
Went to my buddy's house to have him put a new edge on a few chains for me and he gave me these 25DA's. One on the left has very very low hours on it. I took it home and cleaned the carb and the case off. She runs amazingly. Gas line is stock and looks new and it has high compression. Other 25 has no coil, but high compression also looks to have low hours. Both are missing the air filters and clutch covers. View attachment 299774

Nice, I scored two off craigslist a couple years ago. Cleaned the carbs and cut some foam for air filters and they ran great. Sold them both for about 50 bucks each.

Nice, I scored two off craigslist a couple years ago. Cleaned the carbs and cut some foam for air filters and they ran great. Sold them both for about 50 bucks each.

What kind of foam did you use? I am trying to figure out what would be fuel resistant. I think I will take a old Briggs foam filter and cut it. Should beable to get two outta that.

Went to my buddy's house to have him put a new edge on a few chains for me and he gave me these 25DA's. One on the left has very very low hours on it. I took it home and cleaned the carb and the case off. She runs amazingly. Gas line is stock and looks new and it has high compression. Other 25 has no coil, but high compression also looks to have low hours. Both are missing the air filters and clutch covers. View attachment 299774

Sorry, I don't see a 25DA in those pictures.

I do see a S25DA and a S25CVA though!

Latest posts

Back