2 Large Tree Removals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look Out Ekka!

Job well done, notahacker! Excellent video too! Rivals some of Ekkas vids I've seen, all top shelf. :clap:
Thanks for posting!

Beaver

wow!! nice vid. and a nice job . glad i wasnt the guy in the tree , because the guys under me would have been mad at me . with me barfing all over them while i was up there . hoot

I'll have to work on some more videos. I have plenty un-edited videos, so I'll need to get my butt in gear for more "Ekka" standard videos. :biggrinbounce2:

Springboard

I have never seen the use of a springboard in res- tree work. Does anyone else use this technique? and do any of you know of any intsructional resources? Noone in my area does this.

very nice Vid notahacker

I have never seen the use of a springboard in res- tree work. Does anyone else use this technique? and do any of you know of any intsructional resources? Noone in my area does this.

very nice Vid notahacker

I thought it was spring boards too...but on second watch i am pretty sure that they are the forklift from the bobcat there...

Latest posts

Back