2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Bow Saw

Mr. Bow Saw

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
----Before and after

Nice job huck....:cheers:

Jacob J.
hello i ran into a guy on here a while back that bought and sold chainsaw collections and rare saws. He was based out of OR or Cali,and was looking for 2 man saws.Now i lost his number and cant remember his user name. The only thing i remember about the email address is mrwillamswhirlingwheeles . Any one have any idea how to find this guy? thanx

You're talking about Stephen Williams, "supplier of vintage saws to the stars" and roadkill Armadillo connoisseur.

I talked to him on the phone once, he's a nice enough enough guy but long-winded and sure comes up with some tall tales...

sawbones

sawbones

Addicted to ArboristSite
You're talking about Stephen Williams, "supplier of vintage saws to the stars" and roadkill Armadillo connoisseur.

Whatever, i need some old saws, he says he can get them. So here we go!

thats cause he was gettin em from me. :wink2:

hurry in, act fast, offer ends soon, supplies are limited to stock on hand, , see fine print for rules and details.:msp_razz:

Mr. Bow Saw

Mr. Bow Saw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Its just paint I will never be as good at it as Cliff he has done so many great saws :bowdown: You wont find a person more helpful then Cliff he has been a huge help to me and a lot of people out there Its a good thing there are people out there like Cliff

Thanks Joe, but don't sell your self short, You do real nice restorations too.;)