2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
----Before and after

Nice job huck....:cheers:

hello i ran into a guy on here a while back that bought and sold chainsaw collections and rare saws. He was based out of OR or Cali,and was looking for 2 man saws.Now i lost his number and cant remember his user name. The only thing i remember about the email address is mrwillamswhirlingwheeles . Any one have any idea how to find this guy? thanx

You're talking about Stephen Williams, "supplier of vintage saws to the stars" and roadkill Armadillo connoisseur.

I talked to him on the phone once, he's a nice enough enough guy but long-winded and sure comes up with some tall tales...

You're talking about Stephen Williams,

I talked to him on the phone once, he's a nice enough enough guy but long-winded and sure comes up with some tall tales...

He sounds like OMG...Old Mac Guy...:msp_biggrin:

You're talking about Stephen Williams, "supplier of vintage saws to the stars" and roadkill Armadillo connoisseur.

Whatever, i need some old saws, he says he can get them. So here we go!

thats cause he was gettin em from me. :wink2:

hurry in, act fast, offer ends soon, supplies are limited to stock on hand, , see fine print for rules and details.:msp_razz:

Nicely done!!!! is that paint or powder?

Its just paint I will never be as good at it as Cliff he has done so many great saws :bowdown: You wont find a person more helpful then Cliff he has been a huge help to me and a lot of people out there Its a good thing there are people out there like Cliff

Its just paint I will never be as good at it as Cliff he has done so many great saws :bowdown: You wont find a person more helpful then Cliff he has been a huge help to me and a lot of people out there Its a good thing there are people out there like Cliff

Thanks Joe, but don't sell your self short, You do real nice restorations too.;)

Here is my Disston DA211 when I got it.:msp_sad:
attachment.php

Here it is now..:msp_biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back