2 Naughty Haughty's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
Got 2 saws back from Stumpy.
6400 into ported 7900
5105 ported
Both with heated handles

ru3e4y5e.jpg

yha3upys.jpg

ejabu3ab.jpg

eju9ajut.jpg

Ran them both at the Jasper gtg. 7900 turned out well as expected, this was the saw I chose to send to Stumpy when I won a port job in Woodchuckrs
thread to help Wigglesworth out.

I sent a 5105 along for the ride as well, not expecting much as these are known for not much gain, especially all stock parts. Got to say I was pleased with results though, shutting down a ported 346 in the cant races put a smile on my face. Thanks Stumpy! Good job.

Last edited:
Those are two nice chainsaws.

We need to see some rooster tails of chips coming from them now in some pictures?

A stock 5100 will run mighty close to a stock 346 NE with the same bar and chain.

6400 into ported 7900
5105 ported
Both with heated handles

ru3e4y5e.jpg

yha3upys.jpg

ejabu3ab.jpg

eju9ajut.jpg

Ran them both at the Jasper gtg. 7900 turned out well as expected, this was the saw I chose to send to Stumpy when I won a port job in Wdchuckrs

I sent a 5105 along for the ride as well, not expecting much as these are known for not much gain, especially all stock parts. Got to say I was pleased with results though, shutting down a ported 346 in the cant races put a smile on my face. Thanks Stumpy! Good job.

They are both nice running saws. :msp_biggrin:

Awesome saw, just want to follow along. Had my 7901 out this weekend and the Jonsered dealer with us wouldn't give it back, just kept pointing at his 2172 for me to use.

6400 into ported 7900
5105 ported
Both with heated handles

ru3e4y5e.jpg

yha3upys.jpg

ejabu3ab.jpg

eju9ajut.jpg

Ran them both at the Jasper gtg. 7900 turned out well as expected, this was the saw I chose to send to Stumpy when I won a port job in Woodchuckrs

Throwing those pics up like that without any warning is blatant ####ography!!!!:msp_w00t::clap:

Awsome saws! I to have a 6400 and a 510. I know the 510 is not the 5100 but i like it. Hope to upgrade to the 79cc soon. thats the best two saw plan i've ever seen! Have fun!:clap:

Latest posts

Back