• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 200/201 440/460 possibly 361.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

661Joe

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Looking for above mention saws ported or not. Been busy working and I’m worried I’m pushing my luck without enough backup saws. Will pay fair money for fair saws. Looking for good runners. Thanks y’all hope everyone is the best they can be.

Sold my 201T to a guy just south of me.
Good condition fairly low hours saw that was run from a bucket truck mostly, then parked. I went through it and replaced nothing. He put a new carb on it but decided he wants a new TCM now. The saw is for sale @525 plus shipping PHO.

201T isn't my thing. Running modded and ported 200Ts myself. Sold all my 201Ts.

GL hunting

Sold my 201T to a guy just south of me.
Good condition fairly low hours saw that was run from a bucket truck mostly, then parked. I went through it and replaced nothing. He put a new carb on it but decided he wants a new TCM now. The saw is for sale @525 plus shipping PHO.

201T isn't my thing. Running modded and ported 200Ts myself. Sold all my 201Ts.

GL hunting
Thanks I’m trying so hard to find a 200t I’d pay good money for a fair condition one.

Wow, further north :oops:, before you know it you wont be a troll under the bridge lol. Did you sell the crane.
No still got the crane seems I keep getting more stuff instead of downsizing. Considering a brand new 2023 forestry truck with an elevator right tool for the job on my opinion. Yeah I keep going north ppl these days are disgusting can’t stand the way this world has no manners or respect or common Courtesy it’s sad and I’m young I can’t imagine what the older generation thinks. Thanks Joe

Man I remember when I would hesitate to post a wanted add. Because of the sheer amount of saws now it’s like yeah no saws. And I mean cmon the 440 and 460 were all over and now very few it seems like. How the times change

Latest posts

Back