• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 200/201 440/460 possibly 361.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s price?
Probably about $400. If you think you might be interested I'll get pics. A few upgrades I forgot to mention: High output pump from a 461R, captured bar nut setup (parts from the brief time when 362s had that option). Uncrimped the OEM muffler and cleaned out all the obstructions (muffler mod). Nothing aftermarket except the piston and cylinder I mentioned. Really good running saw

Probably about $400. If you think you might be interested I'll get pics. A few upgrades I forgot to mention: High output pump from a 461R, captured bar nut setup (parts from the brief time when 362s had that option). Uncrimped the OEM muffler and cleaned out all the obstructions (muffler mod). Nothing aftermarket except the piston and cylinder I mentioned. Really good running saw
Ok I’ll let you know I got the 440/460 saws bought now im looking for the 201/200 and a good ground saw like a 361 or maybe a touch smaller if it’s a hot rod saw

Have a 461 i bought new last year. Has had less than 5 tanks through it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-222903_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-222903_Gallery.jpg
    971.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you but I bought two bigger saws. A ported 440 and a 440/460hybrid. And I believe I have the 200 figured out as well. Looking for maybe a ported 361 or smaller ground saw. Thanks Joe
Ok. Good luck on search

@lone wolf is your man for a 200. I’d steer clear of Kenny.
This is based on what?
You opened your mouth now it's time to back it up.
Kenny is the lightning guy. He was removed from the other forum.
Sure was becuase I'm accused if stealing Dart71s chainsaw that is still sitting here while he refuses to answer any PM or contact me. His doing not mine.
Further more he talked **** about me yet says things like he'll take a ride up and straighten me out. I'm still waiting. Would you like my address or should I come down there mouth?
Mtronics have taken over.
Clearly your mouth has taken over. It should remain shut knowing nothing of anything but the **** Randy Evans spews out. In fact you sound just like MM.

Anyone who needs the whole story will ask me or Dart71. After that you can draw your own conclusions. Seriously doubt he will speak up.

People going around talking **** about me won't be overlooked again.

I have plenty for sale and know plenty of people selling tools although we choose to only buy here not sell here like so many other people and places.

Aww, Some one pissed Kenny off. How about some pics of your port work? You never posted those either…
Simon says no pics unless you ask nice, dik. Your still talking **** with nothing to back it up?... typical keyboard bser.
Prove who I ever ripped off once or even how. I'm still betting you have nothing not even one complaint from anyone but Randy?
Thought so.

Oh btw your just helping me out by complaining so Thanks.
So... how and when do you plan to back up your trash talk? or maybe you should be removed from here for slander. Do recall a sticky about talking **** about sellers on here being this or that. Seems your a prime candidate to be booted out. I'm sure others would agree.

Latest posts

Back