• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2003 Husky 353 $300 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
IMG_3532.JPG IMG_3533.JPG IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3535.JPG IMG_3536.JPG IMG_3537.JPG IMG_3538.JPG IMG_3539.JPG Here I have a 2003 Husky 353. This saw is cosmetically in great shape and everything functions as it should. Saw has new OEM bearings, and seals, gaskets and carb kit. Saw also has new Meteor piston and cylinder so this is essentially an aftermarket 346XP top end. This AM p/c kit is as close to OEM as you can get as far as quality goes. Also has pro style rim and drum. This saw absolutely rips and will only get better with time. Selling as PHO. PayPal as a gift or add 3% or Postal MO accepted. Looking for $300 shipped.

OK Chris, that makes sense, and makes me look kinda dumb(!)...oh well, not a first for me! Thanks for pointing that out.
To RiverLogger (Brad), call me dumb, but SPF makes me think of suntan lotion--I can't figure out what it means...Since you recommend I contact nmurph I'm guessing that the powerhead is in fact sold.
Thanks to all that took the time to respond, Regards, mike
P.S. the other odd thing is I can't seem to get PM's to consistently arrive at the other end --sometimes for a day ore 2. Totally serious, I think Comcast has figured a way to delay such thing on their server ever since one of their techs went in my basement and started cutting all the Coax that he deemed "Unauthorized". While he really didn't do any Real damage, he was not only Wrong, but quite rude, and I spent a couple months and a couple hundred on a lawyer only to finally settle for a 3 month credit---Sorry, off topic...

Latest posts

Back